Sunday, July 6

My blog rises from the dead - with style

Hey. Long time since i last posted. (Again.) I believe i need to resurrect my blog. And i shall do so in style. Ha. I'll start with a confession, then. I think i've fallen in love with...Edward.

(NO. WAY.)


... Yeah right. As if. I mean, he's nice, but not that nice. (Sorry WM, YN.) I dun understand why so many girls are going crazy over him. LOL. But i guess i can sorta sympathise with Bella. Or maybe not sympathise lah, more of having felt the same way.

STOP. I'm not going down that path again. I'm not gonna emo. I promised.

Anyway. Since i've run out of stuff to say, i shall do a quiz. Even though no-one tagged me to do. ('Cause quizzes conveniently take up so much space in a post.)

#1 The person who tagged you is: Actually no-one tagged me. But i'm gonna assume pris, 'cause i ripped this from her blog.
#2 Your relationship with her is: Uh. She's my "niece". And a really good friend, despite all her flaws.
#3 Your 5 impressions of her: Laughs too much at ZM's jokes sometimes. Good leadership. Sometimes emo. Black. Gives good advice.
#4 The most memorable thing she has done for you: Giving me advice, i guess.
#5 The most memorable word she has said to you: ...i dun really remember... =(
#6 If she becomes your lover, you will: ?! What. The. Hell?!
#7 If she was your lover, a few things she has to improve on will be: Lighten up. Relax.
#8 If she becomes your enemy, you will: ...Not happening.
#9 If she becomes your enemy, the reason will be: Fighting over a guy? No lah. Maybe 'cause of personality differences.
#10 The most desired thing you want to do for her now is: Get rid of the clique problems.
#11 Your overall impression of her is: Black and emo. LOL.
#12 How do you think about how people around you will feel about you: They'll feel short. Kidding. I'm not that tall. Um. Sarcastic. Emotionally unstable at times. Ha.
#13 The character you love about yourself is: Being sarcastic.
#14 On the contrary, things that you hate about yourself: Being insecure and irrationally jealous at times.
#15 The most ideal person you want to be is: I like who i am. I dun want that to change.
#16 For people that care about and like you, say something to them: Thanks for standing by me. I know i'm not the easiest person to be with. Sorry.
#17 Pass this quiz to 10 persons that you wish to know how they feel about you
1) Shao Xun
2) Hui Ying
3) XinYi
4) Keng Leng
5) Jerian
6) Shieu Huei
7) Jacky
8) Zihao
9) Zi Min
10) Benjamin
#18 Who is 6 having relationship with?
Um. I dunno...
#19 Is 9 a female or a male?
Female. But sometimes i have my doubts... Joking. =P
#20 If no.7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
As a general rule, i dun think it's good for guys to be together.
#21 How about no.8 and 5?
NO. Zihao will be killed by someone.
#22 What is no.2 studying about?
Sec school stuff. Same as me.
#23 When was the last time you had a chat with no.3?
Just today.
#24 What kind of music band does no.8 like?
Uh. Dun really know...
#25 Does no.1 has any siblings?
Yeah. 2 really cute (younger) brothers.
#26 Will you woo no.3?
...No. Duh. SHE's a GIRL.
#27 How about no.7?
?!?! WTH? No way man.
#28 Is no.4 single?
I guess.
#29 What's the surname of no.5?
Tyo.
#30 What's the hobby of no.4?
I dunno. Arcade. LAN. And he sings. Quite...okay.
#31 Do no.5 and 9 get along well?
Nuh-uh. Not really.
#32 Where is no.2 studying at?
RVHS. Same as me. =)
#33 Talk something casually about no.1.
Uh... He's sarcastic? (Major understatement.)
#34 Have you tried developing feelings for no.8?
Not really. He's not my type, really.
#35 Where does no.9 lives?
Woodlands. Never been to her house before.
#36 What color does no.4 like?
I dunno. Black?
#37 Are no.5 and 1 best friends?
I dunno if 1 has best friends... Does he?
#38 Does no.7 likes no.2?
I dunno. Quite okay, i guess.
#39 How do you get to know no.2?
We...started talking?
#40 Does no.1 have any pets?
Do terrapins count? (Though he probably killed more than he kept alive.)
#41 Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?
Dun ask me. I have no idea.

Yay. So my post is suitably long and i can stop here. *smiles* (I know, i'm such a cheater.)

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment