Friday, June 20

Well, they say it's always better late than never

Hey people. It's been such a looong time since i last posted. Sorry. Dun worry, i haven't gotten abducted by aliens or anything. Just didn't feel like blogging recently. But now that i'm back, i'm gonna give you guys an update onthis week so far. The last week of school holidays.

Monday: Morning, 8.30a.m. Had netball training in school. Rushed home. Bathed, had lunch. Rushed to Vivo to catch the monorail to sentosa. Went for class outing. (Duh.) It was pretty much a good day. Didin't get home till 8. But it was fun. Except that PRISCILLA YOU LIED TO ME. LOL. Not that i didn't know he wouldn't be going, but still.

Tuesday: Pretty slack day, actually. Stayed at home. Finished my holiday homework at last. (Except for the projects, but that's not really my fault.) Boring day, to tell the truth.

Wednesday: Morning was slack. Basically i slept till kinda late. And in the afternoon there was supposed to be a match. I went. To kallang. (Do you have any idea how far that is?) Only to find that it was raining heavily. (Really. Couldn't even see the road in front of you in the car. That bad.) And the match was postponed. We stayed there for awhile, did some warm-up. Was drenched. Then went home. LOL. Kinda wasted half a day there.

Thursday: Which was yesterday. And it was the worst day of the week so far. It started off pretty normally. I was gonna do math project at JE library with KL and SX. Morning was slack. I woke up kinda sorta late, as usual. Slacked around at home for awhile.
Went out for lunch. Miscalculated the time and thought i was gonna be late for the 1pm meeting. Then KL SMSed me, saying he can only make it at 1.30pm. Fine. SX was going at 2.
Took my time with lunch. Got to the library 15 mins early. Grabbed a book to read while waiting.
1.30pm came and went. (Where was KL?!) Got a SMS from him. Asked me if SX reached. No, he hadn't. Told me he was only gonna come when SX reached. LOL. *shrugged, went back to book*
2pm came and went. (Where was SX?!) SMSed him. Told me his parents dun let him go out. No, not even for project. (WTH?! I so wished i wasn't in the library. You can't scream in frustration in the library.)
Told KL that SX wasn't coming. KL told me might as well dun do. Fine. Gave him that paper and lent him my math worksheet. Said meet on sunday. Die die must finish.
Now what? Couldn't go home, 'cause no-one's home and i dun have the keys. So i stayed in the library. Until 5pm. That was 4 whole hours of my day WASTED. And i got stood up. Twice. By two guys. What. The. Hell.
Went home. Did the sketch for the math crap. Emo-ed. (Why the hell did i do that? Idiot.) Went to bed. Couldn't sleep. Thought about alot. Basically, emo-ed.

Friday (that is, today): Did some calculations for math in the morning. Realised my sketch was wrong, so had to redo. Lunch. Went to school for training. Sucked. Didn't focus and stuff. Why? Emo. Those 3 letters seem to pop up everyday.

That's the week so far. 2 more days till the end of holidays. Can i make it through, unscathed? (Literal meaning. Go figure out yourself.) Hopefully. Tomorrow having match. ENL. (Hope i can focus.) Then movie with primary school friends. (I really want it to take my mind off things.) Sunday math project. HK's house. KL's not going. So it's just me and the 2 DotA-obsessed guys. Yay. Wonderful. I'll be happy just to pass this project. (Please, mrs choy, take pity on me...) LOL.

And here's a short quiz from pris's blog. (I know i'm ripping lotsa stuff off her. Sorry pris.)

1. What is the thing you want most?
I dun wanna post it. I couldn't possibly.
2. What is on your mind now?
How sharp a pen-knife is. (Kidding. Really.)
3. What type of people do you hate the most?
People who make me wait for ages and dun comein the end. AND DUN APOLOGISE.
4. Will you cherish your friendships?
Duh.
5. Do you believe in God?
Sometimes.
6. How long is your longest friendship?
I dunno. A couple of years.
7. How do you want your friendship to be like?
Trusting. No more secrets. I'm sick of keeping secrets.
8. What is your favourite hobby?
Reading. Or when i'm particularly emo...running. LOL.
9. What country do you want to go most?
I dunno... US? Or japan.
10. Who will you go to if you feel low one day?
SX. OR maybe pris.
11. If you have three wishes, what will it be?
We live in Singapore, not Arabia. I'm willing to not have the answers ready on the off-chance that i met a genie in a bottle.
12. What will you do if your best friend is trying to get your crush?
Fight for him. Duh. But only if he likes me. If not... Just let my friend have him.
13. What will you do if you have a time travel machine?
Um. Go back to a particular day in April. 1st April, if i'm not wrong. Or class outing in March.
14. Tag 8 people to do this quiz.
Nah. Too time-consuming.

That's all. Kinda long post, huh? LOL. I'll try to post more frequently. (Key word being "try".)

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment