Friday, June 6

Crying doesn't help, but god, it does feel good after that

Hmm. Dun actually feel as emo and sad and disillusioned as yesterday night, when i was writing the poem. But heck, since i've written it, i might as well post it so that everyone can have a good time laughing at what a total idiot i am. For thinking i could write poetry.

Silver moon shines in the sky/ I look up, thinking/ We're under the same bright moon
Howling winds, pitch black night sky/ Looming misery/ Threatens to overwhelm me
Storm clouds on the horizon/ Lightning streaks across/ Strikes a solitary tree
I would i were that lone tree/ You, blazing fire/ Around me, yet not quite there
Keep me safe from lashing rain/ Burn me, smouldering/ Till all that's left are ashes
Veil of smoke parted to show/ Grey snowflakes swirling/ "Long gone, never coming back"
Ghosts of past memories/ Floating in my head/ Fading into nothingness

There. Now i feel..."oddly at peace with the world", to borrow a phrase. Must be some kinda emotional outlet sorta thing, poetry. Or my version of poetry. Go laugh your ass off and see if i care. At least i feel better. LOL.

Later.

1 comment:

  1. oh wow! yuyan that's amazingggggggg
    :D
    write more write more!

    ReplyDelete