Wednesday, May 21

Update!!!

Wow. Long time since i last posted. And SO much stuff has happened i dun know where to start. Uh. Okay, let's start with all those results we got back. I got... 53.5/70 for chinese, 50/70 for science, 41.5/50 for geog, 26/40 for history, 92/100 for math and 27/40 for LA. I was SO shocked with my LA results. Like, WTH?! And i thought my LA was (sorta) good. Damn. *starts scolding vulgarities*

Oops. I really must stop being so vulgar. I seriously think it's 'cause of sitting next to KL for 1 term. That guy is influential, i tell you. I wanna change seats. *pouts* LOL. Gotta stop doing that too.

Back to the topic about results. One word: disappointed. Like, wth. I missed my target GPA by 0.1. How close is that?! And i lost to KL. By 0.1. Grr. TKL I HATE YOU... Joking.

... Being totally random here, but i really hope i can go for (most of) the class chalet. If there's gonna be one. Sometimes, having a "hiong" CCA really sucks. *gasp* OMG i didn't just say that. Bad girl, yuyan. LOL.

Later. (Maybe i'll post again today.)

No comments:

Post a Comment